No products in the cart.
Verus Engineering Dive Plane Kit, Dual Elements – Mk5 Toyota Supra
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
2020 – 2021 Toyota Supra Dive Plane Kit, Dual Elements By Verus Engineering
The Verus Engineering Dual Dive Planes Kit for the A90 MKV Toyota Supra was specifically designed to increase front-end downforce while keeping drag increase to a minimum. The units work together to aid in extracting airflow from the wheel well, as well as produce downforce themselves on the front axle of the car.
The dive planes produce a safe aero balance with or without the addition of our rear diffuser. These units were designed in CAD using in-house scan data and optimized using CFD analysis. These units are constructed from 1.5mm thick pre-preg, autoclaved cured, 2×2 twill carbon, with a polished, high gloss finish.
Dive planes also referred to as canards, allow you to shift the aero balance forward, possibly aiding you and your setup in balancing out a large rear wing, diffuser, or aiding with front grip in on track.
- 2×2 Weave, Autoclave Cured, 1.5mm Thick Carbon Fiber
- Specifically Contoured and Designed to the Supra Bumper
- 3M VHB Double Sided Tape, Cut Specifically to Dive Plane Sizes
- Templates to Aid During Install
- CFD Optimized for Improved Performance
- Shift Aero Balance Forward (Improves Front End Grip)
- Allows Fine-Tuning of Aero Balance (Forward Biased)
- Simple, Non-invasive, Double-Sided Tape Installation with Templates (Included)
- 2020-2021 Toyota Supra
- 1 – Dive Plane, Right-Hand Top
- 1 – Dive Plane, Left-Hand Top
- 1 – Dive Plane, Left-Hand Bottom
- 1 – Dive Plane, Right-Hand Bottom
- 1 – Install Template
- 4 – 3M VHB Tape (4 pieces, 1 for each Dive Plane)