No products in the cart.
Verkline Rear Swaybar Endlinks for BMW Z4 G29 & Toyota A90 Supra
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
excl. 19% VAT
The car was 3D laser scanned, the wishbone was CAD developed, we have tested the CAD model with FEA (Finite element method) and performed road going tests so you can now buy our rear sway bar end links.
- User friendly length adjustability to provide good corner weights without preload on sway bar with even suspension heights
- Increased strength and rigidity for improved handling performance
- You do not need to change the whole links in case of wear of the ball joints. We use easily available replaceable high quality uniballs
- This is a bolt-in kit, no modifications necessary to the car
- Links comes pre assembled
- Robust pins machined out of high strength steel
- CNC machined turnbuckles out of 6082 t6 aluminum
- High quality spherical bearings and uniballs with highly increased articulation capability to prevent bending in every suspension setup
- Delivered with uniballs rubber boots for dust and water protection, which provides even better longevity
- Includes all necessary parts to mount on the car
- Can be used with OEM sway bar and upright
– Toyota Supra A90
– Toyota Supra A91
Notice: Sold for off road, track and racing applications only. Mounting the rod end may increase some noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) in the car. We strongly advice to mount the subframe in qualified and experienced workshop.