No products in the cart.
HKS Hipermax Max IV SP Coilover Kit Toyota A90 Supra
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Many various developing tests have been carried out on the track at Fuji International Speedway and on the street. Mr. Manabu Orido (also known as Mr. Supra) set a 1.682s faster time on racing track at Fuji International Speedway with only suspension upgrade.
- This suspension utilized a conventional shock absorber rather than factory electronically controlled one and a vehicle easy to control according to the driver’s intention.
- Using the high rate spring provides a smooth ride without too stiff feeling and at the same time helps to translate a feedback from tires.
- Adjustment type pillow upper allows to adjust the camber angle.
- The billet aluminum upper plate is used at the rear. This is for weight saving without losing the necessary strength.
- The straight wound spring is used at both front and rear allowing to easily change spring rates
- Spring rate [N/mm(kgf/mm)]: F=137(14)/R=176(16)
- Spring Length (mm): F=150(straight wound only) | R=200(straight wound)
- Height at factory (Upper-Lower): RZ: F=-25(-14 to -61)/R=-25(-5 to -72) | SZ-R: F=-17(-6 to -53)/R=-26(-6 to -73) | SZ: F=-30(-19 to -66)/R=-31(-11 to -78)
- Upper mount: F=pillow/R=pillow
- Upper mount Assy before shipment: No
- Spring rate change at factory: F=No | R=Yes
- For installing RZ(DB42)/SZ-R(DB22), error canceler is required due to removed factory Electronic Control Shock Absorber.
- Ships preset to RZ(DB42). When installing to SZ-R(DB22)/SZ(DB82), please change to test data as shown in the installation manual.
Other Part Numbers: