No products in the cart.
CSF 2020+ Toyota GR Supra High-Performance DCT Transmission Oil Cooler – 8183
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Now taking orders for the upcoming CSF 2020 Toyota GR Supra MKV (A90/A91) Transmission Oil Cooler
CSF is the world leader in DCT cooling technology. From its experience starting with BMW’s highly popular S55 engine (F8X M3/M4/M2 Comp.) and utilizing the knowledge gained from its BMW development (which the Toyota Supra utilizes in its shared partnership), CSF applied several different features exclusive to its manufacturing technologies. An innovative dual-core design allows for a 240% increase in core volume, resulting in maximum performance and maintaining optimal shifting during extreme racing conditions – from road racing to the drag strip. During R&D, CSF consulted with a network of partners, including leading time attack teams, tuners, and more. Often, the feedback was gearbox fatigue and sluggish shifting with DCT temperatures overheating under prolonged or hard use. CSF has the answer with our industry-leading DCT cooler for A90/91 Supra and BMW G-Series. Installed in the world’s fastest A90 Supra – Titan Motorsports Drag Race Supra (first and only Supra to reach the 8s in the 1/4 mile).
- Innovative Dual-Core Design (Industry Exclusive) vs. OEM Single Core
- 240% Increase in Core Volume
- Two 16mm Stacked Cores = 32mm Core Width (44mm Overall Width) vs. OEM 15mm Core Width
- Rear Cooler: 15 Rows vs. OEM 12 Rows
- Front Cooler: Additional 12 Rows
- 5.4mm Tall Multi-Louvered Fin vs. OEM 7mm
- Made with CSF’s AC Condenser Technology Using a 1-Row Super-High Pressure 16mm 9 Channel Microtube for Optimal Oil Flow and Maximum Surface Area Contact
- 129mm Overall Height vs. OEM 125mm Allows for Maximum Performance Without Increasing Overall Surface Area or Blocking Airflow to Rest of Cooling System
- Utilizes OEM Top/Bottom Rubber Seals for Optimal Airflow
- OEM Style “Quick Connect” Inlet/Outlet Connections
- Drop-in Fit Requires No Modifications to Install
- OEM top/bottom rubber ducting can be re-installed on the CSF cooler for improved airflow.
- Can be Installed With CSF’s High-Performance Heat Exchanger (CSF #8154) or with the OEM Cooling System
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Ideal for Road Racing, Drag Racing, and Vehicles With Increased Performance and/or Transmission Tuning