No products in the cart.
AWE Non-Resonated Touring Edition Exhaust – Diamond Black Tips 2020+ Toyota Supra
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
At the intersection of sophistication and aggression lies the Touring Edition Exhaust. A dual 3” T304L stainless steel downpipe-back configuration, the AWE Touring Edition Exhaust is the perfect dose of steel for drivers looking for straight-pipe performance while not sacrificing daily drivability: a deep, sophisticated exhaust note with zero drone at highway speeds.
Featuring a stamped stainless steel merge upstream equivalent to dual 3” tubing coming right off of the downpipe. Translation: an impressive 65% increase in flow over stock that future proofs for downpipes of various sizes. Beyond the unique merge, the exhaust splits into dual 3” piping to allow optimal flow throughout the entire exhaust route. Bringing up the rear, the Touring Edition features AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, which targets and omits drone-prone frequencies. What’s this mean for you? You’ll be tuned into a pure, full-bodied B58 soundtrack unlike any other.
- 65% more flow than stock — ready for big power
- Resonated and Non-Resonated versions for perfect downpipe-tone tuning
- Patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®
- Massive five-inch double walled AWE tips
- Track Edition with straight-through designs for max power
- Max gains of 6 hp and 8 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Direct bolt-on, no cutting
- Features a midpipe inlet adapter to allow use with stock and aftermarket downpipes (with outlets of 80mm)
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE