No products in the cart.
AMS GR Supra Performance Heat Exchanger
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Whether you live in a hot climate region, enjoy drag racing, or long high speed pulls on airstrips the AMS Performance Toyota GR Supra Heat Exchanger will help keep your intake temps lower and maintain your GR Supra’s maximum power output no matter the conditions. Your 3.0L turbocharged B58 engine does not use the typical air to air front mount intercooler (FMIC) you may be used to. Like many modern turbocharged vehicles the GR Supra uses coolant to cool the intake air charge through an air-to-water heat exchanger. While this method may be sufficient for a stock vehicle under ideal conditions, it can quickly become heat soaked, robbing horsepower.
- CNC Machined 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum End Tanks
- Plug and Play Install with Online Instructions
- OEM Style Fitment Features for Secure Mounting
- 122% Added Fluid Capacity Further Improves Thermal Stability
- Motorsport Grade Dual-Pass Heat Exchanger Core
- 54% Increase in Core Volume over Stock
- Designed with CAD software for Ultimate Performance and Fitment
- 5mm Tall Louvered Fins for Exceptional Cooling Efficiency