No products in the cart.
aFe Control Adjustable Sway Bar 29mm (Front) 2020+ Toyota Supra
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The Supra is back! Out of the box the car does a lot of things well. However, it does exhibit some shortcomings. One thing you notice immediately is the numbness in the steering response near neutral position. The car feels like it hesitates to change direction. Once the car does take a set in a corner, the short wheelbase does make up for the slow ratio steering, but there is still a driver/car disconnect when initiating a turn. There is also a noticeable amount of body roll. When upgrading to stickier tires, this roll will only get worse. With aFe Control’s rCs sway bars, you will be able to sharpen steering response and improve initial turn-in. The car will be more agile and feel like a lighter car. Body roll will be dramatically reduced, and the 3-way adjustment (front & rear) will allow you to dial in the handling balance that suits your driving style. Whether it’s stability on the track or more rotation at the autocross, aFe Control sway bars can get you there!
- CNC Bent, Lightweight 1026 DOM Steel Tubular Sway Bars
- 29mm (1.125″) Front Sway Bar, 3-Way Adjustment
- 405 lbs/in (134% Stiffer than Stock)
- 455 lbs/in (163% Stiffer than Stock)
- 510 lbs/in (195% Stiffer than Stock)
- CNC Machined Front Sway Bar Ends
- CNC Machined Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum Bushing Brackets with Grease Fittings
- 90A Durometer Polyurethane Bushings
- Durable Blue Powder Coat
- Direct Fit Installation Requires No Modifications
- Made in the USA