No products in the cart.
2020+ Toyota Supra GR DB42-A90 Replacement Panel Air Filter Upgrade
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
2020 – 2021 Toyota Supra A90 Replacement Panel Filter Upgrade by PRL Motorsports
Decades of experience as enthusiasts and manufactures have been put together to create record-setting intake systems for track and street use. Our air filters are designed to last a lifetime with proper cleaning/maintaining (with biodegradable cleaner and synthetic oil). Lighten your wallet while helping the environment!
PRL Motorsports oiled filters utilize double-layer woven cotton with deep, dense pleats to increase the filtration surface by 10% – 15%, which promotes a greater volume of air into the combustion chamber while also maintaining superior filtration. This specially designed cotton filter traps particles as small as 5 microns! Each filter is encased with stainless steel mesh to resist dents and proved strength to ensure your PRL Motorsports air filter withstands the toughest of conditions!
Each filter is manufactured by using a four-step, low-pressure injection molding process to bond the rubber base to the interior components. This process virtually eliminates rubber seepage for maximum airflow and aesthetics, unlike other manufacturing methods which can block airflow up to 25%. Our flexible rubber base ensures a consistent, airtight seal, absorbs vibration and withstands millions of heat cycles.
Specially designed, lightweight filter lubricant is designed to be vehicle sensor-friendly and create a positive (+) magnetic charge, or ionic bond, with the filter’s stainless steel mesh. This positive charge attracts negatively (-) charged dust particles from entering the filter, causing them to stick to the stainless steel mesh, which allows the cotton to remain clear for maximum airflow.
- Utilizes double-layer woven cotton material with deep, dense pleats to increase filtration surface by 10% – 15%
- The specially designed cotton filter is able to trap particles as small as 5 microns
- Flexible rubber base ensures a consistent, airtight seal, absorbs vibration and withstands millions of heat cycles
- Specially designed, lightweight filter lubricant is designed to be vehicle sensor-friendly and create a positive magnetic charge, or ionic bond, with the filter’s stainless steel mesh
- The positive charge attracts negatively charged dust particles, causing them to stick to the stainless steel mesh, and allowing the cotton to remain clear for maximum flow
Please Note: This is a Replacement Part for the Following OE Part Numbers
- Toyota Part Number: 17801-WAA01 / 17801-WAA02
- BMW Part number: 1371 863 5102 / 1371 858 0428