No products in the cart.
MEZIERE 2JZ ELECTRIC WATER PUMP – 93-98 Toyota SUPRA 2JZ
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Meziere Electric Water Pump – Toyota Supra 2JZ-GTE 93-98
Innovative design makes for an easy installation. Unbolt your factory pump and bolt on an easy 7-10 horsepower with this street style water pump. An free idler is incorporated on to the pump so your belt routing remains in its stock configuration. American made with quality far superior to any other performance aftermarket company, Meziere builds their water pumps with pride right here in the USA. Their 2 year, unlimited mileage guarantee, and full satisfaction money back guarantee should convince you that buying Meziere is buying value!
The Toyota Supra model is one of Meziere’s new Bolt-On electric water pumps. The idler pulley allows the use of the factory or aftermarket accessories. Installation is nearly identical to that of the factory water pump and advanced technical knowledge is necessary. The mechanically driven fan is eliminated and requires an electric fan be installed.
An incredible 2400 hour lifespan makes these absolutely suitable for street cars as well, which was the original design intent.
Just to give you a general idea of how long this will last….according to the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey, at a nationwide average drive-time of about 24.3 minutes, Americans now spend more than 100 hours a year commuting to work. Even if you add an additional 60 minutes of driving to each day on top of the 24.3 minutes and drive for 365 days a year that would still mean you would only drive 517 hours total for the year. With that information you can conclude the electric water pump will last 4.6 years. Not to bad considering this unit can provide an addition 10 rear wheel hp!
Meziere has been producing electric water pumps for street cars since 1996 and they are in common every day usage in both domestic and sport compact cars.
- Fits Toyota Supra engine 1993-1998
- Idler design lets you keep all of your serpentine belt driven accessories
- Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancy
- Show quality anodized finish – clear anodized pulley
- Standard motor provides 35 gallons per minute free flow rating
- Stainless steel large diameter main shaft with high performance ceramic seal
- Finishing The System: This pump is supplied complete. No additional items should be necessary. If you are installing the pump into a stock type vehicle you may want to consider relay kit #WIK346
- Amperage draw: Under normal use the pump will draw 6-7 amps.
- Overall Height Dimension: The standard pump is 4.25in long from the mounting surface to the tip of the pump.
- Pump Weight: This application weighs 5.2 lbs.
- 16 volt applications: The 12 volt pump will work for limited use applications.