No products in the cart.
Kelford Cams 2JZ-GTE VVTi Camshafts
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The Kelford range of cams for the Toyota 2JZ-GTE engine, are designed to run with the stock cam bucket with shim on top. For engines that have shimless or shim under cam bucket valve train conversions, we have an endless range of profile designs available so please contact us to discuss your requirements.
V202-A Camshaft Set:
- 248/248 Degrees advertised duration. 8.70mm/8.70mm lift. To suit Toyota 2JZ VVTi
- High performance street cams for a near stock engine. Suits up to 30 lb boost and 7500 RPM with our recommended valve spring. Will also drop in on stock spring
V202-B Camshaft Set:
- 260/260 Degrees advertised duration. 9.35mm/9.35mm lift. To suit Toyota 2JZ VVTi.
- Street performance cams to suit engines with turbo and ECU upgrades. Suits up to 30lb boost and 7500 RPM with our recommended valve spring. Will also drop in on stock spring
V202-C Camshaft Set:
- 264/272 Degrees advertised duration. 9.65mm/9.65mm lift. To suit Toyota 2JZ VVTi
- 264/272 Degree street / strip or track day cams for good response and midrange power. Suits up to 30lb boost and 8000 RPM with our recommended valve spring. Requires valve spring upgrade KVS02
V202-D Camshaft Set:
- 272/278 Degrees advertised duration. 9.95mm/9.95mm lift. To suit Toyota 2JZ VVTi.
- 272/278 Degree racing cams. These are our most popular cams for a vast range of motorsport applications. Requires valve spring upgrade, KVS02-BT