No products in the cart.
Kelford Cams 1JZ-GTE VVTi Camshafts
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The Kelford range of cams for the Toyota 1JZ-GTE engine, are designed to run with the stock cam bucket with shim on top unless the description specifies otherwise. For engines that have shimless or shim-under-cam bucket valve-train conversions, we have an endless range of profile designs available so please contact us to discuss your requirements.
V229-A Camshaft Set:
- 248/248 Degrees advertised duration. 8.70mm/8.70mm lift.
- High performance street cams for a near stock engine to suit up to 30 lb boost and 7000 RPM with our recommended valve spring. Will also drop in on stock spring
V229-B Camshaft Set:
- 260/260 Degrees advertised duration. 9.35mm/9.35mm lift.
- Street performance cams to suit turbo and ECU upgrade. Suits up to 30 lb boost and 7500 RPM with our recommended valve spring. Will also drop in on stock spring
V229-C Camshaft Set:
- 264/272 Degrees advertised duration. 9.65mm/9.65mm lift.
- 264/272 Degree street / strip or track day cams for good response and midrange power. Suits up to 30lb boost and 8000 RPM with our recommended valve spring. Requires valve spring upgrade, KVS109-1JZ.
V229-D Camshaft Set:
- 272/278 Degrees advertised duration. 9.95mm/9.95mm lift.
- 272/278 Degree racing cams. These are our most popular cams for a vast range of motorsport applications. Requires valve spring upgrade, KV109-1JZ-T